- "The most overlooked and overrated part of shipping is the storage buildings in which goods inside gather dust."
- ―In-game description
|Teams||Alpha vs Bravo|
Warehouse is a medium sized multiplayer map in Warzone: Shade. While it takes on a shipping dock appearance, it is a remake of Classified from Warzone. While it is not available to play by default, it is included to players pre-ordering any edtion of Warzone: Shade.
Essentially a remake of Warzone's fan-favorite Classified, Warehouse offers a wide variety of ranged engagements with wide corridors on the interior as well as several boxes being able to be climbed upon and used as both cover and vantage points.
The destructible vault door in Classified has been replaced with a large statue with additional access to the sides for additional flanking routes. On the outside are loading docks and a parked truck that can be used to secretly gain access inside without opening the door although the front offices on either side can also provide entry.
The warehouse's door can be voluntarily opened and partially closed during the match from four controls, two on the outside and one on the inside. At the top observation deck is the fourth control. Because the map is mainly set indoors, air support is much less valuable.
Warehouse provides excellent location based objective games and tense standoffs, but at the same time offers dynamic paths that can hugely alter a game's pace.
- The warehouse's door can be opened and closed from both the inside and the outside. It will slide to the left and it takes about ten seconds to fully open.
- The map's unique Uplink is Infared Lighting. Upon activation, the main lights will go out and be replaced by Infared lighting that marks all players inside in a similar manner to using red hot thermal vision. All players are unidentifiable and it makes friendly fire much more dangerous. During the minute and a half of activation, the warehouse door cannot be opened.
- This is the first map in the Warzone series to be remade from a prior Warzone game.
- Several of the containers contain a variety of things including medical equipment, ancient artifacts, sports cars and steel beams.
- The statues in the destructible container bear a resemblance to Lucario.