Alder Manufacturer Company
30 Rounds 40 with Extended Magazines
|Rate of fire||
|Where to find|
UNC Standard Issue
- "A flexible multi-role assault rifle used by the UNC produced in vast numbers after the Purge."
- ―UNC Description
The M7A2 is an assault rifle designed by the Adler Manufacturing Company for use with the United Nations Conglomerate. Adapted for fully automatic use only, it fires the 6.8 MRC cartridge making it the most versatile rifle in the world. The M7 is a lightweight, water-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed assault rifle, with a rotating bolt, actuated by direct impingement gas operation. The rifle is made of titanium, 9095 aluminum alloy, composite granine and polymer material.
Due to the M7A2 being the standard issue assault rifle for the UNC, it is given to the player for free if they are member.
- Holosight: "Precision class holographic sight offers improved target acquisition using a pinpoint LED displayed in an open mount"
- Rapid Target Acquisition Sight: "Snap class reflex sight allows for quick target acquisition with a range of 35 meters"
- Point Blank Choke: "Unique barrel attachment reduces bullet spread when firing form the hip"
- Extended Magazine: "Increased magazine capacity"