|Legend of Stygr (スチギルの伝説)|
|Publisher(s)|| Reconsoft (Japan Only)
NINE100 Studios (Worldwide)
|Genre(s)||Action Roleplaying Game|
|Engine||Modified Paradox 1.5|
|Platform(s)|| Playstation 4
|First Release||October 15, 2017|
- "The Legend is Real"
- ―Game's Tagline from Famitsu Magazine cover
Legend of Stygr (Japanese: スチギルの伝説; Hepburn: Suchigiru no Densetsu) is a video game and animated franchiese created by Hiroshi Takagi, one of the Reconsoft Akiba's creative director staff. The first game is developed by Reconsoft Akiba and published by Reconsoft on Japan and NINE100 Studios Worldwide. It's a Playstation and Anima-exclusive titles.
Universe and SettingsEdit
Legend of Stygr set in a high fantasy world called Etherius. The Story mainly focused on Remanican Knight named Felix Venicius alongside his Companion; A Remanican Cavalier Maxwell Vilnus, Waringen Berserker Boromir Thorgenson and a Ursinese Juggernaut Brungbaren - in a quest to find a long lost legendary place called Stygria and rescue a last Valkyr warrior, Hilde Stygr.
- The World of Etherius
- Calendar System
- The Races of Etherius
- The Religions and Beliefs system
- Magic of Etherius
- Technological Level
- Political and Military Powers
- Legend of Stygr upcoming WW 10/15/17 - First entry to the Series.
- Legend of Stgyr II: Symphonia of Novordia
- Legend of Stygr - an official manga adaptation. the story taken from the canonical storyline of the first game.
- Legend of Stygr - a 2019 animated series. TBA.