|IDI League Industries|
|Type||Division of Infinite Development Incorporated|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Key people||Ethan Sumner (President and Company CEO, IDI)|
- BitWare and Legion Industries, developer of Vacant Shards, are acquired by IDI, starting the League Industries group.
- Panzer Vor, developer of Warpath, is transferred from IDI Interior Studios over to League Industries.
- Firing Line Productions, developer of Revolution, is acquired under League Industries.
- Nighthawk Entertainment, developer of the Condemned series, is acquired under League Industries.
- Discover Studios is acquired under League Industries.
IDI League Industries has seven development studios in operation globally.
- Asylum Interactive - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- BitWare - New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Discover Studios - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Firing Line Productions - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA