|IDI Exterior Studios|
|Type||Division of Infinite Development Incorporated|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, USA|
|Key people||Ethan Sumner (President and Company CEO, IDI)|
Brandon Lee (President and CEO, CRD)
Mikhail Zheyms (President and CEO, PS)
Alec Verdoorn (Founder and CEO, DECA)
Zara Kingston (Founder and President, ZKS)
Irina Polyakova (CEO, UG)
- Talks to have DECA enter a publishing agreement begin, but utimately end with DECA staying with NINE100 Studios.
- Ultima Games enters a publishing agreement with IDI.
- Prime Studios leaves their publishing contract with NINE100 Studios and enters one with IDI. IDI Exterior Studios is formed.
- DECA and IDI engage in talks once again, this time with the two companies signing into an agreement.
- DECA and IDI's contract goes into effect, adding DECA into IDI Exterior Studios.
- Code Red Entertainment enters a publishing agreement with IDI.
- ZK Studios enters a publishing agreement with IDI.
There are currently three developers that are in agreements with IDI Exterior Studios.
- Code Red Entertainment - Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Prime Studios - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- ZK Studios - Boston, Massachusetts, USA