An attachment is an optional enhancement, modification or accessory for a weapon. Players can equip up to two weapon attachments
Optical Attachments are designed to assist aiming. All optics improve the view of the player while aiming, either by enhancing the zoom-in effect or allowing for greater visibility of the battlefield, especially underneath the point of aim where the firearm itself usually obscures the view from iron sights.
- Rapid Target Acquistion Sight - The RTA Sight offers improved target acquisition using a pinpoint LED displayed in an open mount.
- Multipurpose Holosight - Provides a clearer view of the target than an RTA Sight.
Muzzle Attachments are devices fitted to the muzzle of a firearm. Some might reduce recoil, eliminate flash and suppress the weapons sound
- Suppressor - Reduces noise and muzzle flash when fired, decreases bullet velocity
Integral Attachments are often exclusive to a particular weapon but some can be used on other weapons.
- Select Fire - Switch to Fully Automatic or Semi-Automatic fire modes for a more veristile weapon, exclusive to the EX556.
- Granine Frame - Lightweight pollymer allows for faster handling and mobility, exclusive to the R16 REC-AR and the Tombstone Ballistic Shield.
- Hemlok Rounds - Rounds designed for Urban Combat operations, exclusive to the BF-R Mucker.
- Heat Adaptor - Reduces fire rate over time which decreases recoil, exclusive to the Helios CR-H
- High Velocity Rounds - Eliminates the need to lead targets, exclusive to the Helios HV-R