Three Bolt Magazine
|Rate of fire||
|Where to find|
|Dropped as loot||
Rarely found across Erde and Marinia
1800 - 2245 GcR
- "Combat prove hunting crossbow firing high velocity bolts through a linear actuator fed via a unique three-bolt helical magazine."
- ―Black Book Description
The Artemis HVC is a silent and high powered weapon with enough kinetic energy to stop a raging bull, due to these triats it is used by Dead Drift members for silent takedowns. Unlike traditional crossbows contruscted before the Golden Age, the bolt is fired by a linear actuator instead of bowstring. The higher than average velocity reduces the parabolic arc greatly and allows for devestating penertration.
The Artemis HVC can be bought for 1800 - 2240 GcR at the Moses Brothers
- Low Draw: "Low Draw allows for faster operation at the cost of damage and range"
- Medium Draw: "Medium Draw balances speed and power"
- Maximum Draw: "Maxium Draw increases power and range at the cost of stealth and speed"
- Tri-Bolt: "Deplete your ammuniton and fire all three bolts"